
I have been looking for a companion because i don't have any kids. I have a husband but our hobbies are different. I am so happy I know how to use a computer. I have been searching for a dog for days. I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg so I had to search and be patient. Well I found one today, her name is Honey and she is 4 years old and an Italian greyhound/Chihuahua. My husband said I can't have a dog so I came up with a clever ideal. My husband said I couldn't have a dog but he never said I could dog sit. So I will be a dog sitter until he falls in love with her . I will keep everyone posted as well as add pictures. Thanks to technology my wish will come true.

Hi Dorothy,
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to see pictures of Honey. And I hope you can keep Honey forever. :)
Having a dog in the house is definitely delightful. When I was in Vietnam, I had 3 dogs in my house. But now I don't have any.
BichSon
Bichson,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you my husband re-named her Penny. He said he didn't like honey for a name. She is a very sweet dog. I couldn't have asked for a better dog.
Hey Dorothy!!
ReplyDeleteI really hope you get the dog!!! She is sooo cute and would be a perfect companion..minus the dirty work..ha ha. I've always wanted a puppy.
Your husband should fall in love with he in no time!!
What a clever way to bring Honey into the house without causing too much conflict! You obviously know how to be politic even with something like adding a member to the family! I think the picture sof Honey show an adorable dog too! I wish you lots of happiness with her and hope your husband does too so you can announce the dog is here to stay!
ReplyDelete